Thursday 21 April 2011

Who needs this kind of help!!!!


















Eary this morning I was busy threading beads and my cat jumped up to say good morning like he does nearly every day when he became very interested in my threading, I never thought anything about it till it was too late. One grab of the elastic, and he was gone beads flying off everywhere, I managed to save two 4mm beads hanging on for their lives lol the silly cat had the elastic stuck between his teeth, well Teddy (thats the cats name) is not a cat that you mess with or he will bite I tried to grab the elastic his ears flattened to his head not a good sign in anyones imagination, I took a quick stab at getting it wahooo got it but he was not a happy cat, but as he ran the thread came out thank goodness, it was funny to look back on now he is curled up next to the computer fast asleep as if butter would not melt in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment